hi all - this is my first post in this nv forum

Deanna Wise
on 2/28/05 1:34 am - Las Vegas, NV
wow i didnt even know there were seperate forums per state this is cool...hello everyone.....hows everyone doing? I noticed there are a couple of new wls surgeons here in las vegas, how exciting...is anyone working out at the athletic club? if so, let me know if you want a partner...Deanna
Tiffani G.
on 2/28/05 8:43 am - Las Vegas, NV
Deanna, I'm a member of LVAC. I would LOVE a treadmill buddy. LOL! I'm on a new regimen of trying to go to the gym for at least 30 minutes everyday. If I go by myself it's usually to swim, but if I go with someone else I usually walk on the treadmill for 60 minutes. Which athletic club do you go to? Tif
Deanna Wise
on 3/1/05 1:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Tif I usually go to the one on sahara and maryland parkway but im closest to the one on flamingo by smiths .. where about are you?
Tiffani G.
on 3/1/05 6:40 am - Las Vegas, NV
Well wouldn't it figure that you go to the two opposite ones I go to. LOL! If I go by myself I go to the one on Sahara & Decatur, when I go with my sister in law I go to the new one off the 215.
Deanna Wise
on 3/2/05 12:23 am - Las Vegas, NV
lol ... ya i was thinking that...but maybe sometime i will take the trip out there i have a 9 month old so i would have to do it on a weekend...so tell me how are you doing? how far out are you?
Most Active