Surgery Date set - May 8th

Jose P.
on 12/26/04 9:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone heard of a way to force Teachers Health Trust in Clark County, Nevada to pay for WLS?
Darci S.
on 12/27/04 10:52 am - Henderson, NV
I visited my doctor's office (Dr. Jayakumar in Houston) this morning and have scheduled my RNY surgery for May 8th. I am on an all liquid diet and am scheduled to have my surgery at Vista Hospital in Pasadena, Tx. They chose the hospital for me byut the only other option would have been 12 Oaks in Houston. I've heard good and bad about both so I'll have to trust their decision.
BEVERLY C.
on 4/25/06 7:22 am - VANCOUVER, WA
Rick, Congratulations, hope things go well for you. Beverly
juls_
on 4/25/06 8:57 am - Mt Juliet, TN
Goodluck and keep all of us May-bies posted! My surgery is scheduled for 5-10-06. See you on the losing side. Julie
stephanieb
on 4/24/06 10:19 am - Fayetteville, GA
Hey Darlene!! IM so happy for you! I also have the date of May 1st. And I have been fine till this week now I feel alittle freaked out!!! I wish you lots of luck, and quick recovery! See ya on the losing side....6 DAYS!! AHHHHH Your WL sister, Stephanie
chris10dz
on 4/24/06 6:08 pm - SAN DIEGO, CA
I'm also on May 1st and I'm getting terrified. I'm having a vertical gastrectomy done. I have a one year old boy, so please, pray, pray, pray.
misspeaches22
on 4/25/06 4:25 am - rancho cucamonga, CA
Hey....Steph B....Man I lost your email you sent to me wweeks ago... when you asked to be buddies...if you don't have a buddy by now I would love to be your May 1st buddy. I have so many feelings inside of me I don't know what to do...but I know one thing I am going through with this. If you would like to talk before surgery give me a call 909-732-5274.....K
LivinLife
on 4/25/06 7:52 am - Grove City, OH
Hi Stephanie, I starting to get nervous too. It's not too bad during the day, but at night my mind starts racing. Don't be a stranger after surgery. Let's go through this together. Darlene
njm99
on 4/25/06 7:32 am - bellflower, CA
HI Darlene, my name is nellie and my surgery is also in may 1st. i am so nervous, judst like you!!!! let's keep each other in our prayers , and get though this with all the other may 1st-ers lol good luck to you
juls_
on 4/25/06 9:03 am - Mt Juliet, TN
You are going to do great!! My prayers are with you for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!! Keep all of us May-bies posted and see you on the losing side. My surgery is scheduled for 5-10-06 and having some of the same feelings. (((hugs))) Julie
Most Active