Help?

conpat22
on 12/13/04 10:59 pm - Beatty, NV
Hi there, I had surgery 6/11/2004 and live out in Beatty, 120 miles from Las Vegas so getting to support groups has been really difficult to say the least. Is there anyone in Pahrump. only 75 miles away having support group meetings? So far I've only made 2 meetings, I've had to take off work to do this because they only hold on Wed. at 5:30 and I am off on Thurs. and Fri. Any ideas out there or anyone here in Beatty that I just don't know about. Thanks for any help or comments. Connie
MARTI B.
on 12/20/04 5:13 pm - Missouri City, TX
Connie, Although i am not from Beatty, I did find it interesting that there was town with my last name that i didn't know about. Have a good day!! Marti
BEVERLY C.
on 4/25/06 7:20 am - VANCOUVER, WA
Hi Sandy, I am also scheduled for May 16th, and a little nervous as well. Do you have to do any pre-op diet. I have to do the skim milk and water only for 30 days prior to the surgery. I am so hungry. Well good luck and hope things go great for you. Congratulations. Beverly
juls_
on 4/25/06 9:12 am - Mt Juliet, TN
Wishing you the best of luck!!! I think alot of us are having some of the same feelings-it's normal. Keep all of us May-bies posted and see you on the losing side. My surgery is scheduled for 5-10-06 and I just can't wait for it to be over with! (((hugs))) Julie
brenda F.
on 4/24/06 7:29 am - whitney, TX
god bless hon , the same thing happend to me was to have wls on april 11th and went up to dallas to the hosp and after 4 hrs was told to go home that it would be in may or june at 1st but over it now girl we well be and on the loseing side soon take care hon Brenda in tx
Elvisfannan
on 4/24/06 11:48 am - Port Crane, NY
Marah don't feel Bad. My Surgery date was Cancelled also it was to be on 4/05/06 But I got a cold so it was called off. So now I have a new day of May 5th. I know it;s upsetting when your looking for that new life to begin. But keep your chin up and your new day will come soon. . God Bless You. Nanette Liddle
raineygurl
on 4/25/06 7:49 am - Brooklyn, NY
gurl, don't you worry about a thing. know this, God has a reason for everything that He allows to happen. the thing that you may think was meant for evil, God meant for good. it could have been that the surgeon could have said that he would do the surgery and being tierd, made a mistake, oops! so don't you worry about a thing, when it's suppose to happen, it will. and don't you dare give up either. i am on my 4th date now. i changed hospitals and doctors and a bunch of other stuff. so, you hang though and don't you quit. mine is on may 5th. peace out rainey
juls_
on 4/25/06 9:19 am - Mt Juliet, TN
I am sorry that happened but your gonna get there. Goodluck and keep all of us May-bies posted. My surgery is scheduled for 5-10-06, see ya on the losing side. Julie
Most Active