Reminder~ Vegas Event May 2011

barbccrn
on 1/2/11 8:46 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hey my Vegas OH peeps...just a reminder...the Vegas Meet & Greet Event is May 13-15,2011 @ Palace Station. I'm DEFINITELY going. At this time still planning to stay at the hotel(still up in air...don't know if I can stand being apart from Brooklyn...my babeee...for that long time).

Anyway...remember tickets for the event are $40 if purchased before February 1. Hope to see most of my Vegas friends there and it would be great to meet some new Vegas faces.

C'mon...let's get the Nevada Board more active in 2011!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

~ Dana ~
on 1/2/11 9:37 pm - Henderson, NV
I am planning on going...wish they had more things like this going on in Vegas!

~ Dana ~

barbccrn
on 1/3/11 10:14 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Yay Dana...it'll be fun!!!! OK back on the diet so I can look cuuuuute by May!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shana16
on 1/4/11 6:03 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Ok I am going to go but what is it like?  What goes on there how long is are the days/meeting?  Is meals offered? Thanks Shana
barbccrn
on 1/5/11 9:48 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I'm not really sure Shana since this is the first one I'll be going to. Can't wait... will be sooooo much fun. I know there will be A LOT of product vendors there(can you tell I LOVE freebies?)
And Shana...yes a new Vegas face I get to meet....yay!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

barbccrn
on 1/11/11 7:25 pm - Las Vegas, NV
AND...I bought my ticket yesterday!!!! Can't wait!!! Already know a couple items of clothing that MUST be worn ie...my Bariatric Bad Girls Club jersey and my BBGC bracelet. And of course my BLING CLICK tee shirt must make an appearance!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shana16
on 1/12/11 5:59 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I hope to meet you there too.  I am hoping that work will not give me a hard time taking off the days.  I am taking time off in March for my surgery. Take care, Now I have to think of what to wear,lol.
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

carriesb
on 1/13/11 1:32 pm
Where do we find the info fot this? Thanks.
barbccrn
on 1/14/11 12:02 am - Las Vegas, NV
Carrie...I "bumped" the original thread to the top of the forum...has all the info in the post. Gotta find a way for all us Vegas girls to meet and greet each other. OK...motivation in place for me to work just a bit harder to get to my goal.  FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

dreamer132
on 1/18/11 4:52 am - Las Vegas, NV
Where can I get more information on this?  Thanks!!!
Most Active