Nevada Forum is coming alive!

Ahealthyme
on 2/21/10 8:25 am, edited 2/21/10 8:28 am - Las Vegas, NV

Yay! �I'm so glad to see more and more posts on the Nevada Forum. I think it's great we're all getting to know eachother and reaching out to one another for support.

Congrats to QweenBee on your surgery! Glad to hear all went well and you're home resting, walking, sipping and LOSING!� Woo-hoo!

Also, yesterday, I got�the chance to meet two fairly new members, OHHappyDaise�and LisaPeace and we all�had a great time getting to know eachother. Can't wait until you meet Barbccrn, she's my OH angel.

It was a pleasure meeting you ladies and I can't wait until we can all get skinny and GO SHOPPING!!��

Of course, Barbccrn is already SKINNY! Go "Diva" Barb!

Have a FABULOUS week everyone!

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
~ Dana ~
on 2/21/10 9:21 pm - Henderson, NV
I totally agree..I have met some awesome girls here.  Not to mention shopping is always fun too!

~ Dana ~

OHHappyDaise
on 2/22/10 6:07 am - Las Vegas, NV

YEE HAAAAAAA.. Nevada board is starting to "rock"... Meeting Ahealthyme was so inspiring and the avatar pic of her does not do her justice...She is gorgeous and as mucho supportive.  Now I'm dreaming about my surgery and wanna soon be "slip sliding away" right out of these fat ole jeans...(hehehe).

Newbies, guests and/or lurkers..... I can't stress enough that prior to your surgery you research, research and research several physicians, procedures and even the hospitals prior to choosing your surgery.   Although your insurance coordinators are "insurance magicians" they have lots of other patients to assist so any research you can do on your own will keep you ahead of this "insurance game".  As we all know policies and exclusions can be subject to interpretation... So If you get a denial,.Do not give up...Research Research and research  You will always be ahead of the game when you do not leave your life's wishes to "chance", Knowledge is POWER,,,,....Good luck to all and happy blessings in your new healthy journey....

LisaPeace
on 2/22/10 2:28 pm - Tulsa, OK
 I'm so glad I've met some fabulous ladies to go on this journey with! I enjoyed meeting the two of you!
Lisa
Highest Weight: 290
Surgery Weight: 282
Goal Weight: 150

barbccrn
on 2/25/10 1:47 am - Las Vegas, NV
YAY!!!!! There IS hope for this board!!!! Yes...lets keep it going. And yes we MUST have a girls day to ALL get together...sort of a Meet and Greet.
Yes...I was Val's angel and now she's meeting newbies and doing a GREAT job of paying it forward.
I have spoken to OHHappy Daise on phone a couple of times.
And then my girl Dana...we get together at Town Square whenever we can...our hubbies even know each other. AND...T-9 days til Dana and I go the the Bon Jovi concert!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

OHHappyDaise
on 2/25/10 11:53 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I WANNNA   I WANNA... Let's do it.. enjoyed the conversations wit ya barbccrn and truly appreciate your support.. Keep your fingers crossed that I get approved soon and on the "losers bench" with all of you... Have a great day everybody.. Let's do a MEET AND GREET.......

QweenBee
on 2/28/10 4:41 am - Henderson, NV
Heyyyyy Val:)
I am so sorry for not keeping in touch lately...Things have been crazy and I have been trying to get my body on a schedule, but I think I may be overdoing it because my body is always tired now..lol...hey can't be mad at sleeping all the time...But thanks for the congrats above.

How are you doing so far? Well I finally got my tube removed on Thursday and that was a relief!! I am so thankful because I hated carrying that "Bulb" around...It made me feel like i had a siamese twin stickin' out on my side telling me to "Drain me, drain me"...LMAO!! Oh well, that that's an experience I won't forget, but so far, everything is going great. I have lost 27 lbs so far and I am soooo happy...Looking forward to more. Also, I agree that our state board is doing great and as long as we all keep sharing our successfull stories on here, we will be the "HOT" topic out there!! I will definitely do my part!! Well, I hope you have a great Sunday today miss thang and keep in touch if you can. As soon as I am back to work and feeling 100% better, we all need to set a date for dinner....Love you gurl!!

*Rine*
Most Active