LESS than 24 hours before I arrive at LOSERSVILLE!! Yeah Baby!!

QweenBee
on 2/15/10 3:00 pm - Henderson, NV
I can't believe that my time has come and that I am actually going thru with this!! Boy has it been hard these last few days with the clear liquid diet!!! I kept having to change channels on my TV because of all the commercials showing Chicken WIngs(hmmm, my favorite) and everything else under the Sun. But I am keeping strong and holding on..LOL...But I wanted to come and post before my big day tomorrow and just let everyone on here know that if I can do it, definitely ANYONE can do it!! Also, thank you sooooo much to all the awesome angels on here who have been in contact with me throughout my time on here and sharing their experiences and advice. Especially Val(love ya gurl) and also Barb and Lisa...Thank you guys sooo much because I really could not have gotten my head on straight if it wasn't for you all!! Also, to anyone out there who is getting their procedures done tomorrow too, Good Luck as well!!

Well, goodnight everyone and we will meet again once I am home from the hospital!! ChoooHooo~~YAY!!! See u in three days!!

Love QweenBee!!
LisaPeace
on 2/16/10 3:08 am - Tulsa, OK
Can't wait to hear you're home!  You're on your way now, Baby!
Lisa
Highest Weight: 290
Surgery Weight: 282
Goal Weight: 150

Ahealthyme
on 2/16/10 1:21 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hey Girl! Sorry I didn't see this post until today. I'm sure you're now on the Loser's Bench..

Congrats! Hope to hear from you soon!

Valerie

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
QweenBee
on 2/18/10 2:47 pm - Henderson, NV
Hey Miss Thang:)..Yes I am home today and things are going better than I planned!! Man, I can't believe that the biggest hurdle is over with and I am on the Loser bench now!! Man, the same day after the surgery is no JOKE! Man I was in so much pain, but later on that night and the next day, the pain is less and less. Man I walked my butt around that hospital every 4-5 hours because I was detemined to get better and go home...As of right now, it is not as bad, but I still get sore and tired walking around my apt. Sipping my gatorade and water and staying on my liquid diet as well...

What is most exciting is I just weighed myself tonight and I lost 16 pounds already!! WOW!! I cannot believe it!! How are things going with you so far? Well I hope you keep in touch and one day we can all meet up for lunch or dinner...Take Care missy and keep strong!!
QweenBee
on 2/18/10 2:52 pm - Henderson, NV
Hey Lisa,
Yes I am home and I am so happy that I am!! THings went great and actually it was better than I thought! Right after surgery I had a lot of pain, but later that night I was fine. I walked and walked everyday and it just got better and better with the pain. I can't believe that I am actually done with the surgery!! Now we are all losers and loving it!

I have lost 16 pounds already, can you believe it!! WOW!! I am sooo stoked!! How are you doing? Hope all is well! I will definitely update you all as I go thru this journey! Like I mentioned to Val, hopefully we can all hook up soon!! WEll take care of yourself and keep in touch if you can! Until then, LOSERS-4-LIFE!! YAY!!
Ahealthyme
on 2/19/10 12:07 am - Las Vegas, NV

YAY!! I'm so happy for you and that everything went well. I knew it would because Dr. Hanna is THE BEST!!  And, CONGRATS on the 16 lbs weightloss.

Welcome to the Loser's Bench!!!

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
LisaPeace
on 2/19/10 1:06 am - Tulsa, OK
 So glad you're home! It's going to get better and better for you.  16 lbs in a few days is amazing! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet you in person, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know!
Lisa
Highest Weight: 290
Surgery Weight: 282
Goal Weight: 150

barbccrn
on 2/26/10 5:00 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Welcome to the Losers Bench!!!!!! Sorry I wasn't here offering CONGRATS sooner but we moved 2 weeks ago and FINALLY got internet access today(I HATE being poor...lol).
Glad everything went well...get ready for ONE WILD RIDE!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

QweenBee
on 2/28/10 4:16 am - Henderson, NV
Hey Barb,
Long time no hear, but thanks for the post!! No worries, I know we all get busy, but I am actually just logging in today to update everyone with my status. I am doing great and better than I thought I would. I know I may be overdoing some activities lately because my body tires real easy, but I just can't wait to get to my goal. I have lost 27 lbs so far, so I guess I am doing good. well i hope ur move was good and that everything is better for you now...Take Care missy and you have a great Sunday today!

Your Loser Friend
*Rine*
Most Active