Tomorrow a.m. is the big day!

LisaPeace
on 1/28/10 2:01 am - Tulsa, OK
I've done everything I need to do, and after ten years of thinking about it, I'm trying to wrap my head around it finally happening!

I called Desert Springs and they said they don't have internet access, so I'll update when I get home (hopefully Sunday).  If you think of it, say a little prayer for me tomorrow at 9am.

See you on the losing side!

Lisa 
Highest Weight: 290
Surgery Weight: 282
Goal Weight: 150

barbccrn
on 1/29/10 4:48 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Sliding over on losers bench for you,Lisa!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

LisaPeace
on 2/2/10 8:32 am - Tulsa, OK
 Sorry I haven't responded earlier. I've just been pretty wiped out.  I know it's silly, but after all the years of research, I was honestly surprised at how much pain I had right after surgery.  lol Imagine that, major abdominal surgery would be painful.

All in all, I'm getting better each day.  Trying VERY hard to get in my water, it seems I sip every minute I'm awake and still fall far short of 64 oz. I should get this drain out tomorrow, so that will be one more step.  I'm blessed and excited.  Can't believe I'm on the other side. Looking forward to the ride.

Lisa
Highest Weight: 290
Surgery Weight: 282
Goal Weight: 150

Ahealthyme
on 2/6/10 5:23 am - Las Vegas, NV

Hi, somehow I missed this post. Glad to see surgery went well and you're doing better. Getting in water was and still is an issue for me. I found that the SF Hawaiian Punch single packs that you add to a bottle of water are pretty good. Way better than Crystal Lite in my book. Take each day slow and believe that day by day it will get better.  I finally started getting my energy back around 2 months post op.

Take care,
Valerie

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
QweenBee
on 2/8/10 3:43 am - Henderson, NV
Congratulations!! You can do it missy, hang in there!! Wow, your journey really begins right now and how exciting that must be:)...I am so happy and proud of you Lisa and now I am even more excited as well for my surgery. This is my last week of being overweight and I just can;'t wait. Please keep us posted of your journey and hopefully one day we can all get together for a Girls Day out!! Take Care missy and I wish all the best for you!!
Most Active