Need a new Doctor

amberj97
on 12/27/09 9:11 am

Okay first I need to say that I haven't posted on here in ages and I feel a little guilty. I loved this place right after surgery, and am now remembering why. Just from reading the few posts that I have today, I feel inspired to stay on track.

With that being said, I am wondering if anyone knows of a good doctor in the Las Vegas area. I have recently relocated and am having a hard time finding a doctor. I had one referral, but turns out they didn't accept my insurance. (Aetna)

Another doctor wants a 500 dollar non-refundable service fee... ugh. I'm so frustrated. I love love loved my previous Doctor and am having a really hard time with this.

Thanks so much for any advice!

Amber

HW- 256
SW- 242
CW- 175
GW- 155
angibug
on 12/30/09 8:31 am - Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Teng 838-5888. Hands down he's the best! Don't know if he takes Aetna or not...check out his website.

chellesbelle131
on 1/1/10 5:16 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I don't know which ones you have tried but, I am with Dr. Darren Soong who is part of the Surgical Weight Control Center here. He is phenomenal. I don't know about insurance though or if he makes you make the downpayment thing you mentioned. They were so helpful to me with everything.

Hermosa L
on 1/4/10 5:42 am
I agree Dr. Soong...
Most Active