Finding Friends who had Lap Band Surgery

lousbear
on 11/30/09 12:08 pm
Hi All,

I am a post- op Lap-Band patient. I have lost a total of 60lbs. I am looking for someone who is in my shoes or some like them to hang out with and share stories. I feel my friends are great but most of them don't really understand what I am going through so I figure that someone here would understand. So if anyone wants to meet up just shoot me a message!

JodiGirl
on 11/30/09 12:37 pm - CA
Hello

I am going for my surgery on the 10th. very excited and scared at the same time. When did you have your surgery? Any regrets? I would love to make friends with people myself. What area are you in?

Jodi
lousbear
on 11/30/09 12:42 pm
Hi Jodi,

That is very AWESOME!!! The tenth is soooo close, your almost there! I had my surgery 8/28/09. Not to long ago but I have started to notice the benefits of ot. I have no regrets. My surgery went very well, I did have a complication. The shoulder pain they tell you about didn't go away for me. I get at least 3 times a week, but it is nothing I can not manage. I would do it all over again if I had to. I am actually in the Reno are. :-(

Good luck with your surgery! It is totally worth it!

Allecia
barbccrn
on 12/5/09 8:15 am - Las Vegas, NV
Jodi your day is ALMOST here!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

angibug
on 12/5/09 1:13 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Jodi! I am having my surgery on the 11th with Dr. Teng!
Nevadan
on 12/3/09 2:28 am - Reno, NV
Hi Allecia,
You are welcome to e-mail me anytime. 
How are the Holiday food issues going for you?
Anita
Brittnie S.
on 12/7/09 6:12 am - NV
Hi, I had the realize band 3/20/09 by Kent Sasse and live in Reno. Glad you had no complications for your surgery but its always good to see people on here from the same area (I don't see to many people on here from Reno). If you have questions or wanna keep in touch let me know its always good to have someone that knows what your going through.

mythinme
on 12/7/09 9:23 am
Howdy, I have my surgery scheduled the 16th...rny...but would love to keep in touch with those around here. Sasse is my surgeon :) I go see him on the 10th at 4:30...

Good luck and let us know how it goes. 

diana

HW
/  SW /  CW /  GW (1st goal met!! ) New Goal Weight                        height 5'3"
230 / 196132  / 135                                       125

slimee
on 12/16/09 1:20 pm
Diana,

I am waiting for insurance approval for VSG. My surgeon is also Dr. Sasse.

I hope your surgery went well. Let us know how your doing.

slimee
NotDaisyMae
on 12/17/09 10:54 am - Eglin AFB, FL
Hi....I had the VSG done in April. I have lost 88 pounds already. We just moved here from Florida a lttle over 3 months ago. I live here in Vegas too. I don't know anyone here  to receive supprt from, or give it to.  I would love to talk to you. Email me....it's [email protected] I haven't signed onto here in a very long time. But, I check my regular email pretty often. Anyone who is in Vegas who wants to talk....email me.

~Amy~
Most Active