Nevada pre-op patients

adwinters12345
on 11/20/09 7:08 am - north las vegas, NV
Nevada pre-op patients or anyone having WLS in Nevada PLEASE research your surgeons with every bone in your body. WLS is serious surgery anything can happen and you should have the most experienced surgeon on the other end of the knife.
If I knew then what I know now I would have saved myself 10 months of pure hell.
Ashley
I'm not a Bitch, I'm just Hungry
mythinme
on 11/22/09 5:56 am
what happened??

HW
/  SW /  CW /  GW (1st goal met!! ) New Goal Weight                        height 5'3"
230 / 196132  / 135                                       125

adwinters12345
on 11/22/09 9:51 am - north las vegas, NV
Surgeon promised he did follow up with wls patients but when complications arises he said quote "I don't do follow up"
He seriously almost killed me and I spent 50 days this year in the hospital and I have been left permanently disabled from him.
So do your research and speak to his patients personally because this is a dr sponsored site no patient ran.
I'm not a Bitch, I'm just Hungry
barbccrn
on 11/22/09 1:40 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Excellent advice,Ash.WLS of any type is very invasive. Follow up is a very important part of successful programs.
Have a list of questions and don't be afraid to ask them. The life you save MAY be your own!  

PhotobucketPhotobucket

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/09 9:47 am - AZ
You had Umbach for a surgeon, you didn't stand a chance with a butcher.

OHHappyDaise
on 2/28/10 7:31 am - Las Vegas, NV

Ashley I am so sorry for your unfortunate introduction to a surgeon who disregarded ethics for money. It is patients such as yourselt who are not afraid to warn OH members to research their surgeons and I thank you again.  I hope your recovery continues to prosper and your are feeling better. Thanks for the advice and always remember;  "KARMA DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE,,,, AND EVERY DOG HAS IT'S DAY".....
Please keep us abreast of your recovery..... Take Care 

Healthy ways adds healthy days.                     
Most Active