YAY!!! I'M FINALLY A LOSER!!

Ahealthyme
on 11/6/09 8:44 am - Las Vegas, NV

Yep, that's right..   I'm finally home from the hospital  It's a great feeling to finally have the surgery over with. The surgery went very well. No complications. However, when they checked my vitals yesterday, they said my oxygen was too low, so they kept me an extra day to run tests to be sure that I didn't have any blood clots in my legs or arms... So everything is good, NO BLOODCLOTS, but I did have to come home with an oxygen tank for a few days until I follow up with my doctor. He said I need to expand my lungs so walk, walk, walk, sip, sip, sip and take very deep breaths.....

Thank you all for your encouragement, prayers and well wishes. It has truly meant alot to me. I want to say a special THANK YOU to Barb and Ashley , who were so kind to come to the hospital and wait with my family (to keep them calm) during my surgery. That truly means so much to me and I am forever thankful to you guys. And, also for the cute little journal Barb gave me to write down all my weightloss experiences on this roller coaster of a ride.

Gotta go rest now.
~Valerie~
nycmisee
on 11/6/09 8:48 am - Chesapeake, VA
Good job I'm glad the surgery went well and you are home....I am 11 days post surgery. I have been able to walk around my whole neighborhood...and sip sip sip.  These next days will get better and better
jjoajes
on 11/6/09 10:41 am - laurelton, NY
Yes job well done so happy you are okay--but the lung thing is a little scary---but I'm glad they gave u the tank.  I know you will be fine in a couple of days.
Denise T.
on 11/7/09 1:57 am - Ash Flat, AR
So happy to hear your home and all went well! remember to walk ,walk ,walk and rest,rest,rest!
big hugs to you!  Your on your wife to your new healthy life! ~Denise~
J.L.
on 11/7/09 3:07 am
Yayyyy! I'm so happy that everything went well! Remember to keep walking! I don't think anyone can stress that enough. Make sure to ask questions as the first four weeks of recovery can be a little difficult to figure out.

Most Active