11/3 -6pm...It's Official...Valerie's a LOSER!!!!!!!

barbccrn
on 11/3/09 9:54 pm - Las Vegas, NV
It was a long day. Val's surgery was scheduled for 2:30pm....she was actually taken to OR at 3:30pm. Then came the 2 hour wait.
5:30pm...still no word(I think I checked my watch at LEAST 10 times in next half hour)
Finally at 6pm...I see Dr.Hanna...had a grin on his face and said surgery had gone "perfectly" and Valerie was in Recovery Room.

WOOHOO...Welcome to the LOSER'S BENCH,girl...now the fun really begins!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

adwinters12345
on 11/4/09 4:27 am - north las vegas, NV
I'm sliding over to make room for our girl Val!!!!
I'm not a Bitch, I'm just Hungry
~ Dana ~
on 11/5/09 1:12 pm - Henderson, NV
Congrats Val...glad to hear everything went great!!!! 

~ Dana ~

Ahealthyme
on 11/6/09 8:46 am - Las Vegas, NV

Thanks guys! It seemed like this process took FOREVER, but finally I can begin the next phase!  I'm feeling great and I'm finally home... My hospital bed sucked.. It was not comfy AT ALL! But the nurses at least most of them were all nice.. EXCEPT FOR THE LOSER that told me it was OK for me to take one of my meds as a TABLET and made me swallow it... All I can say is that she's been dealt with... geesh!  WHY DID I HAVE TO BE THE EXPERIMENT?????

Anyway, I'm "all good" and glad to be home. Thanks you guys for all your support. Talk to ya soon!
Val
barbccrn
on 11/7/09 1:02 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Maybe YOUR nurse knew MY nurse...who told me..."I've taken care of bands but you're my FIRST gastric bypass pt".  Yea...I didn't take any Morphine for the first 4 hours of that boy's shift!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active