3 More days and I begin my walk on the wild side!

Ahealthyme
on 10/31/09 10:17 am - Las Vegas, NV

Hey everyone! Well.. just 3 more days to go and on Tuesday afternoon, I will take my seat on the Loser's Bench! It seems like it took forever to get through the process, but it was actually about 4 months (that includes the month that my PCP couldn't find my medical records), so I guess that's not so bad. The last week has truly flown bye. Tomorrow I'll pack my bag for the hospital. And Monday I do my pre-op testing. I'm pretty sure I have everything (vitamins, protein, etc), except my calcium which will hopefully arrive in the mail on Monday. I ordered it from Bariatric Advantage this past Sunday or Monday... what's up with the slow delivery service???
Anyway, I'm ready as I can be and feeling ALOT of nervousness. But, I made the decision to have this surgery because I want to have a longer and much healthier life to share with my kids and grandkids.
Uhh, YES, I HAVE GRANDKIDS... but I'm a DIVA kind of GRANDMA!! 
barbccrn
on 10/31/09 10:22 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hey girl...sliding over on the losers bench. And I'll be waiting when you get out of surgery(not that you'll remember, though...LOL)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ahealthyme
on 10/31/09 10:27 am - Las Vegas, NV

Thanks Barb!  Make sure they keep giving me the GOOD DRUGS!! 
~ Dana ~
on 11/1/09 8:01 pm - Henderson, NV
How exciting..its almost here!  Everything will go perfect.  I am a new grandma too!  Keep us posted.

~ Dana ~

adwinters12345
on 11/2/09 10:10 am - north las vegas, NV

Im sending u all my positive wishes for an awesome day tomorrow and with Barb by your side u are going to do awesome.
Ash

I'm not a Bitch, I'm just Hungry
Most Active