I'M APPROVED!!!

Ahealthyme
on 10/1/09 5:16 am - Las Vegas, NV

Hi Everyone!!

After what seems like "FOREVER" I'm approved!  My surgery date is scheduled for 11/3/09. I can't wait to move to the next phase of my weightloss journey!

THANK YOU to all of you who have been so encouraging and helpful with your words of wisdom and understanding.  I see my life changing for the better right before me and I thank God for granting me this blessing.

Have a FABULOUS day!

~Valerie~

barbccrn
on 10/1/09 9:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
I am sooooo EXCITED for you!!!!!!! Get ready for the wild ride, girl!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

~ Dana ~
on 10/1/09 10:38 am - Henderson, NV
Awesome news....CONGRATS!!!!

~ Dana ~

Ahealthyme
on 10/1/09 4:14 pm, edited 10/1/09 4:14 pm - Las Vegas, NV

Thank you!  I can't wait to see how much I'll have lost by New Years!!  Oh what a great way to start my 2010 new year!!   Yippee 
vegas1lady
on 10/6/09 7:32 am, edited 10/6/09 7:32 am
Good for you thats fabulous!!!!!! I can imagine how happy you are.  I  am so close my surgery date is Nov 2 but still waiting approval I cant stand the wait
adwinters12345
on 10/6/09 7:57 am - north las vegas, NV
Whoo hoo thats awesome welcome to the journey!
Ashley
I'm not a Bitch, I'm just Hungry
Ahealthyme
on 10/6/09 4:12 pm - Las Vegas, NV

Thank you! Yes, I am so full of all these emotions.. I go from happy, to excited and then nervous.. over and over.. But I am soooooooo ready to move along in my journey.  I've been going over my list of things to take to the hospital and my shopping list for what I need when I get home.

To Vegas1lady:
Hang in there.. hopefully you won't have to wait much longer on approval. My biggest wait was on my PCP trying to find all my records. It took over a month. Some of my earlier records that they had archived offsite were never found.  So, I had to request earlier records from another state when I was under the care of another doctor.  When we finally submitted everything to my insurance provider, (United HealthCare), it took about 10 days for approval... and YES, I called them almost every day!!  LOL!!    I figured I'd worry them to death and hopefully speed them up just to get rid of me... .

Most Active