Where is everyone in Nevada??

Kelli M.
on 8/13/09 12:54 pm
To my suprise, I rarely see new posts in Nevada... Why??? I would love some love from our state too...  LOL... Anyway, I am having RNY 8/26/09 and I am looking for encouragement, support, suggestions or conversation... Let me know if you are interested.  I would love to see more posts from my fellow Nevadans...

barbccrn
on 8/14/09 5:40 am - Las Vegas, NV
Kelli...great news on your upcoming surgery. I know the Nevada board is dead all of the time. Sad !!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Kelli M.
on 8/14/09 4:13 pm
Thanks for responding!!!  Good to see you on here... It's too bad we don't have more support in our area! I am actually disappointed. People are having surgery and support is very important and I find this very unfortunate that people are not speaking up.  I haven't found many support groups in my area either.  I thought maybe I was looking in the wrong area but perhaps we just don't have them... Wow, I am very surprised!! 

happy2005
on 8/16/09 5:18 am
HI I'M SO HAPPY THERE IS MORE INFO IN THIS SITE NOW SPECIALLY IN NV, WELL I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU ABOUT YOUR SURGERY AND I REALLY WISH YOU THE BEST. I HAD SURGERY IN MAY OF 2005 AND I LOST 140 POUNDS AND I HAVE PLASTIC SURGERYS ALREADY SO IF YOU NEED ANY SUPPORT I'M HERE FOR YOU OK.
Kelli M.
on 8/16/09 10:52 am
Thank you for your kind words and support.  I can't wait to visit you on the losers bench!!!

Ahealthyme
on 8/19/09 5:18 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi, Congrats on your upcoming surgery.      I was hoping to see alot more support from Nevada as well. I'm in Vegas and hope to have RNY as soon as possible. My dr is Bernie Hanna.  I'm still jumping through all the hoops so that my surgeon can submit my paperwork for insurance approval. My psych eval is this wknd. Now that I've done all my research and made the final decision to have the surgery, I'm ready to get going!!  Good luck on your upcoming surgery, I'm sure you'll do well. I can't wait to hear your progress, I hope we can keep in touch. It would be great to get tips on what I can expect.
barbccrn
on 8/23/09 3:07 am - Las Vegas, NV
Healthyme...I sent you a message. Feel free to read through me profile for tips and for how far I've come.

BTW...I ADORE Bernie Hanna...tell him "hi" from Barb!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

susanmommyof6
on 8/19/09 9:29 am
I feel dumb I thought..(because I have never seen one) that you could not post here..
I  am having a VSG on 9-08 and I haven't found a local support group ,forum etc..nice to know there are some of you out there..lol 
I am here if anyone wants to talk..haven't been through the surgery yet but gearing up for it...
Susan 
Rosebud2
on 9/2/09 2:14 pm
 I'm here.  Had my surgery in May.  I know of three other VSGers here in the Vegas area.

(23 prior to surgery)   

I'm 5'8"
The old broad

~ Dana ~
on 9/2/09 9:42 pm - Henderson, NV

Hi all....this NV board is very quiet.  Like Susan said I also wish there was a local support group, I need it now that it has been several years since my surgery.  I am in the Henderson area.

~ Dana ~

Most Active