How is everyone doing?

Brittnie S.
on 7/17/09 5:02 am - NV
I just wanted to say HI on the Nevada board because it seems like no one ever posts on here and I wanted to check in with everyone and see how things were going for everyone. I had surgery march 20th, 2009 and have lost 80lbs (including 34lbs pre-op). My surgeon was Kent Sasse from WBI in Reno. Things are good, still having a hard time getting the required amount of protien because I can't stand the protien powder. I'm thinking about checking out the protein bullets and see how those work for me. It would be nice to hear everyone's updates on how things are going! Take care everyone!

barbccrn
on 7/23/09 11:47 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Brittnie....glad to hear that you're doing so well. Unfortunately the Nevada board is extremely slow...almost nonexistent. Do you ever make it down to the Vegas area???? We would love to get together with some of our northern sistas.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

ladyluck13
on 7/25/09 6:57 am - las vegas, NV
Hi there, Im new to this website. I just had surgery July 6 2009 so Im almost 3 weeks post op. Im looking for some support group meetings around town and just some nice people who understand what Im going through. Alot of my family has negative thoughts about this surgery and I dont want to get discouraged. I lost 12 pounds at 2 weeks and havent weighed myself again. Im feeling a bit tired and Im already back to work. I think the worse part is that I have a 9 month old son and need alot of help with him since Im not able to pick him up yet. I just wanted some advice from people who went through this!!
Most Active