Approved

MARY ANN M.
on 5/8/09 3:53 am - Las Vegas, NV

My insurance has approved my surgery!!  I am so excited!!  I began the process on 3/31/09 and was approved 5/4/09, and will have my surgery 5/21/09 not too bad, just over 8 weeks.  HURRAY! Dr. Tengs office, Tina really knows what she's doing! To all of you here in Las Vegas and considering weight loss surgery, seek out Dr. F. Teng.   He really cares.  He sees you himself for his office visits, he runs his support group and he does his own fills. No PA, RNP or Tech!!   He follows you the whole way. And to me that means everything!!
ps.
No, I wasn't paid to say this, I really mean it!!

Mary Ann

~ Dana ~
on 5/11/09 10:36 pm - Henderson, NV
Congrats, that is awesome news!!! 
MARY ANN M.
on 5/15/09 2:50 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you!

Mary Ann

tehchaymommy
on 5/16/09 4:56 pm
Congrats.  I am mid process with Dr. Teng, but am really hoping to get me Band in my the end of May.  I have BCBS so I hope they approve fast.  I went to a seminar on April 22, and saw Dr. Teng the first week of May.  I wish you the best and am glad to have someone going to the same Dr. and having the same procedure. 

Take care
MARY ANN M.
on 5/17/09 3:44 am - Las Vegas, NV
Tina really knows what she is doing and as soon as she sends in the paperwork, it only takes BC/BS a few days to reach their decision.  You can always call the insurance pre-cert # on the back of the card to find out your status. I have absolutely no patience and that's what I did.  I found out about the approval before the Dr's office did.  Have you already seen Brandon?  I misunderstood the instructions and didn't start my preop diet right away like I was supposed to. It's hard but very worth it!! I started it last Tuesday and I have already lost 5 lbs.
Are you going to be at the support meeting on the 18th?
Best of luck to you!
You take care too!!

Mary Ann

Most Active