Where is everyone?

jennaflirt
on 2/23/09 12:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
I would love to meet you ladies. 
Dana, you sound just like me.  What part of town are you in?  Maybe wwe can get together before we get a group thing going.  Just a thought.

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

~ Dana ~
on 2/23/09 10:20 am - Henderson, NV
I am near Sunset Station and I get home from work about 3:30 pm....just let me kwow, I dont mind driving.
ginawins
on 2/26/09 7:34 am - Las Vegas, NV
I better be invited.  LOL!  Okay so Barbs bday weve gotta make it great.  Tell us what day girlfriend and we will be there.  I think shopping and lunch would be fab.  Call me girls.  Gina  : )

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

~ Dana ~
on 2/26/09 8:36 am, edited 2/26/09 8:37 am - Henderson, NV
Nothing planned yet....so it is up to Barb and her b day plans. 

Dont forget....Sat March 28 is my daughters baby shower and you all are invited!!!  I dont know the official time yet but it should be fun

ETA...I will be sending the invitations soon so you all need to PM me your addy so I can mail them
jennaflirt
on 2/26/09 2:44 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Then we just need to do something and stop talking about it.  LOL Gina, I think you live close to me.  Ok so you gals name it and I will commit to it.  I at  215 and Rainbow and work at Warm Springs and LV BLvd.  So I am down for whatever.  I just need to socialize.

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

Most Active