Where is everyone?

jennaflirt
on 2/15/09 3:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
Why is it that none of us post on our local board.  I come here often to check it out but no one is ever here. 

So I just wanted to check and see how everyone is doing.

I am doing great.  I just hit 4 months and I am down 84lbs.  39lbs more to goal  whoo hoo!!

How are you doing?

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

~ Dana ~
on 2/16/09 12:48 am - Henderson, NV
Hi Jenna,

I check here often and nothing...Nevada board is bad! 

WOW 4 months and 84 lbs is awesome!  Congrats, you are doing amazing....
jennaflirt
on 2/16/09 6:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank Dana.  I see people read the post but no one is posting.  Dang.

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

ginawins
on 2/20/09 8:35 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Jenna it's Gina.  Nice to see you.  I use to post here and there on this board but yah know not a lot of action.  Dana and I and some others are going to Gameworks on the strip tomorrow night at 8 PM, My husbands band is playing it is $5 to get in.  Come on down and join us.  It's an all ages show, I'm bringing the kids.   Gina  : )

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

~ Dana ~
on 2/20/09 11:04 pm - Henderson, NV
It is going to be fun....you should join us Jenna!  I would love to meet you
jennaflirt
on 2/21/09 12:53 am - Las Vegas, NV
I would love to but funds are way too tight right now.  Besides my startrer went out and I can't get much of anywhere.  Please keep me posted on any upcoming meetups.  I really would love to meet you ladies. 

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

barbccrn
on 2/22/09 2:34 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Jenna...love the new pic!!!!  Yes...we have to have a girlz day soon...even if we just walk around Town Square...BUT I'm such a workaholic or CRAZY...I never seem to be off when everyone else is.

Hey my Vegas Girlz...my 50th is April 7th...6 short weeks away!!!  OMG!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

~ Dana ~
on 2/22/09 8:32 pm - Henderson, NV

So with your 50th right around the corner that would be a great reason for a get together!!!

jennaflirt
on 2/22/09 2:38 pm - Las Vegas, NV

That sounds great.  I actually work right behind Town Square.  That I can do.  You know I have lived in Vegas for 13 years and I don't know anyone.  I don't go anywhere.  I am so looking forward to socializing now that I feel good about myself.  I want to go out.  I only have one pair of pants that fit now.  Not that I am complaining but I need to go shopping..lol  I need to have something to look cute in.

BTW Thanks for the compliment. 

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

~ Dana ~
on 2/22/09 8:34 pm - Henderson, NV
I moved here near the end of '95 and just started over the past two years meeting people.  I never get out also that much and when ever we get out with the other girls here is my only girl time out.
Most Active