Went to Atkinson's seminar Monday...

cgarcia112
on 12/30/08 2:34 am - Las Vegas, NV
My wife and I went to Dr. A' s seminar Monday and it was a very good experience.
He is highly experienced and his numbers beat the national average with regard to complications by  a huge margin.
I now have to toil with the devil...I mean HPN to go through the process.
I am in the midst of weight loss with my PCP. now about 1.5 months into it.
It feels good to be heading down the path!

trafficdonna
on 7/6/09 2:48 am
I attended their seminar prior to making my decison to go to Dehli, India.  Their cost was prohibitive and my insurance specifically excludes weight loss surgery.  I had a very good experience in Dehli.  If you get turned down by your insurance, you might want to consider this.  Check out my blog all the way back to the beginning in 2007.
This too will pass, like a kidney stone but it will pass!
vegasmommy314
on 4/9/09 1:19 pm - Las Vegas, NV
VSG on 05/16/08 with
 Make sure you do ALL your research before doing anything. I went to his seminar too and they never mentioned a surgery called a VSG. That is what I ended up going with and am VERY VERY happy that I found it before making a final decision. I asked them about it and they said they will not be preforming this type of surgery any time soon. I think that really sucks! The VSG is a fantastic surgery.  I have a video testimonial I did for my surgeon on youtube. You can probably find it under  Dr. Alvarez. I think. I am not real good with computers.
Most Active