experience with the surgical weight loss center of Nevada

cgarcia112
on 12/10/08 1:57 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I am going to the Seminar on the 29th at the Meadows Ln office.
How do things work from this point? It seems as though they take your insurance info there. Does this help start the process?

THanks!
ginawins
on 12/10/08 2:08 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Welcome, yup they will take all your info and let you know your ins. requirements but make sure you clear everything they tell you.  Keep in control of your WLS destiny.  You are on your way.  Gina  : )
If you like, meet us for our lunch get together you will meet other WLS peeps and we can answer a lot of questions for you too.  Gina  : )

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

cgarcia112
on 12/10/08 2:28 pm - Las Vegas, NV
THank you so much!
I would love to come, I will see how my Sunday turns out, I'll know by Fri.
I would love to bring my wife too if that's OK, as she is petrified at the idea of WLS. She is  nurse and has seen so many of the bad cases ya know. She is not at all hindering and is very supportive, I just see the fear in her eyes everytm we talk about it.

THanks!

Chuck

~ Dana ~
on 12/10/08 8:38 pm - Henderson, NV
Hi Chuck,

Bring her for sure, we are a great group of friends and all very supportive to each other....plus she can hear about all our successes!  My parents had that same fear, it is normal.  Also my hubby wont feel so bad being the only male there :-)

Join us, it will be fun.

Dana
ginawins
on 12/11/08 3:40 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Looking forward to meeting you and your wife.  Fabulocity!  Gina  : )

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

barbccrn
on 12/11/08 8:44 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Chuck!!! Come and meet us on Sunday. Yes...bring wifey. I'm a nurse too. She'll have plenty of people that can answer her questions/concerns.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active