Who wants to get together this Sunday 12-14-08

ginawins
on 12/7/08 11:07 am, edited 12/7/08 11:09 am - Las Vegas, NV
Let's all meet for lunch at Brio Italian Grill in Town Square at 1 pm.  this Sunday 12-14.  Who's in?  Can't wait to see you!  Gina  : )

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

barbccrn
on 12/7/08 1:50 pm - Las Vegas, NV
WAVING ARMS WILDLY!!!! Me me me...I'll be there...for a little yummy food and plenty of gabbing!!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

~ Dana ~
on 12/7/08 8:43 pm, edited 12/7/08 8:43 pm - Henderson, NV
I will be there for sure!!!!  Is this going to be a girls only or are hubby's invited?  We also might stop there on Sat. night at 7 pm to see the snow if anyone wants to join us.

Snow in the Square
November 14th-December 24th
Monday- Thursday, 7pm
Friday-Sunday, 7pm & 8pm

Snow in Las Vegas? That’s right! Town Square brings holiday cheer to Las Vegas in the form of snowflakes this year with Snow in the Square. Each show lasts 10 minutes and is choreographed to everyone’s favorite
holiday music.

http://www.townsquarelasvegas.com/go/mallEvents.cfm?eventson ly=1
barbccrn
on 12/7/08 9:04 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I was just there last night...missed the snow show!! Ate  1/4 of the yummy shrimp and eggplant appetizer and then 1/4 of a HUGE sliced steak salad. I've never had anything bad from there! The salad was great...gonna be eating leftover for lunch today.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

ginawins
on 12/8/08 2:10 am - Las Vegas, NV
Darn I want the eggplant shrimp right now.  Ohhhhyummmmo that is so what I am going to order.  We are taking the kids to Disneyland Sat. so won't be home until late.  What days is the snow sched for??? I have to go with the kids.  We could do hubbys Berto will probably come if he's not exhasted from driving. 

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 9:40 am - Las vegas, NV
This sounds like fun, but I can't tolerate solid food yet. Do you think there is anything else I can eat other than  soup? I am so tired of soup!! Where is Town Square exactly? I have never been.
ginawins
on 12/8/08 1:55 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Town Square is centrally located off the 15 by Fry's.  I am sure there is something you could eat like salad or a fabulous soup or something.  We usually order a few things and share.  A little something for everyone.  It is so much more about the fabulous company though.  Can't wait to meet you.  See you there.  Gina 
PM me if you would like my phone number or anyother info. 

LVSissy08
on 12/8/08 11:42 pm - Las Vegas, NV

SADLY Ill be out of town... going to Disneyland for the weekend BUT COUNT ME IN FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!

trafficdonna
on 12/10/08 2:49 am
Gina,

I would love to join you (have to ask husband if he would mind first because that is the only day we have off together).  Is he invited as well?

I don't know where Town Square is either.  You said off of I-15 but what exit?  I am coming from Boulder Highway in Henderson so it sounds kind of far away.  Is it?  I need at least a cross-street to find it.
This too will pass, like a kidney stone but it will pass!
ginawins
on 12/10/08 2:06 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Donna, the 15 is close I however take the 215 and get off at Las Vegas Blvd.  It might be a bit of a drive but we all come from all over.  I would google it and I am sure you can get directions from anywhere.  Bring the hubby some do some don't everyone is WELCOME!  Gina  : )

Most Active