My surgery is tomorrow!!

Sinbad1969
on 11/4/08 10:52 am - NV
Hi,

I'm new to the site but I'm anxious to get to know people here. My surgery is tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited. Just wanted to say Hi.
kathysmith1
on 11/5/08 1:46 am - LasVegas, NV
Hi I am new to this site also I had my WLS Sept, 15th 2008 I love it I have lost 22 lbs already Hope you feel better it gets better every day. I remember the nervous part I also was excited wish I had done this sooner.
Dianne V.
on 11/5/08 8:49 am
Hi,
My name is Dianne... I went to the orientation last night with Dr. Watson of WBS.  I am considering choosing Dr. Sasse as my surgeon.  Tell me what you think of him after you come home from the hospital. 

I pray you will have an uneventful surgery, speedy recovery and steady progress.

Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 11/12/08 6:20 am - Las vegas, NV
Hi there-

Weclome to the board. There is a lot of good information here, especially on the main forum. I had my RNY on 10/27 and I am doing well. I hope everything went well for you with the surgery.
Sinbad1969
on 11/12/08 6:38 am - NV
Thanks.  So far so good. I'm just a little frustrated because I keep getting different answers from different medical professionals within the office where my surgeon is.  I will do whatever they tell me to do, I just wish they could agree.   Tomorrow I go for my week checkup so hopefully all my questions will be answered.  So far I've lost only 6 lbs since surgery which surprises me since I haven't eatin ANYTHING!!!  Oh well, it definitely could be worse.  I feel pretty good for the most part.  I feel like I could never eat again if that's what they told me to do, but I know that's not the case.

How is everything with you?  Stay in touch.

Cindy
barbccrn
on 11/12/08 11:43 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Cindy!!!! And welcome. The Nevada Board is slow...not much posting on it. 5 lbs since surgery...know it doesn't sound like much but GOOD FOR YOU!!! Most people actually gain close to 10 lbs while in the hospital due to all of the IV fluids. Welcome to the losers bench.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active