Plastic Surgery after Gastric bypass or Lapband

bbrenner
on 9/7/08 12:24 pm - San Jose, CA
First let me say I do NOT work for the plastic surgeon Im about to mention.  I lost 195 lbs through gastric bypass leaving a huge amount of skin. I went from 387 lbs to 156 as of today.  My next step was to rid myself of the old me.  I found the most wonderful plastic surgon in Burlingame California.  She preformed a bodylift on me and then decided to move to Reno, Neveda.  Her name is Dr Tiffany McCormack.  She is the best.  You can tell by my pictures she was worth following .  Today she has removed 39 lbs of skin from my body leaving the most delicate scars that are hardly noticable (thats a loss of 231 lbs total).  As of today I have had a bodylift, armlift, vaginalift (because you know that things hangs after so much weight loss) Boobjob (I looked like a 11 year old before even when 387 lbs) back fat removal and finally as of 7 days ago thighlift.  Pics of all this is under my name here.  Her name is Dr. Tiffany McCormack she totally takes her time with you, and does her work in safe stages.  Her number is 775-284-2020  She is the only female plastic surgeon in Reno that specializes in people like us.  I mean that with no disrespect, but we are different.  Not just any plasctic surgeon is equiped to deal with the amount of skin left over from gastric bypass or lapband.  Here address is  McCormack Plastic Surgery
10685 Professional Circle, Suite B
Reno, NV 89521

Bridgette Brenner
Janis K.
on 9/8/08 6:48 am - Reno, NV
WOW! Awesome pictures!
 I saw Dr McCormack here in Reno, a few months ago, at a support group meeting. She said she had patients  follow her here. Did you move here or just come here for the surgery?  You look great.
I hope to lose over 200 myself and I plan to call her for a consult.  I have another 75 pounds to go before then.
Thanks so much for sharing.
bbrenner
on 9/8/08 7:48 am - San Jose, CA
I fly out to see her and for the surgery.  When you come across someone you like and are comfortable with its best to stay with them.  I stay at a hotal after one night in the hospital and she makes hotel calls to me so I dont have to get into a car after surgery for her to check up on me..now thats service.

Bridgette
TrixieNV
on 9/14/08 9:42 am - NV
I believe she was also represented at the annual WBI fashion show.  I will definitely be checking her out when the time comes!  Thanks for the info.
Most Active