Friday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 8/21/08 8:23 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good morning!!  Guess what?  IT IS FRIDAY!!  WOO HOO!!  Do ya got big plans for the weekend?  I do!!  Lucy made it safe and sound and I was able to spend about 3 hours with her and her mom last night.  Today, we are off to Montgomery, then tomorrow we will be back in Montgomery for the Lunch. 

Our challenge for today is to no be jealous.  Jealousy kills and destroys.  It is a terrible sickness that eats away at you like a cancer.  I have seen jealousy kill marriages and friendships.  Also, families.  There is absolutely NO REASON to be jealous of anyone.  If someone has more than you (in any aspect) be proud for them.  Sometimes it hurts to see someone else prosper, but be proud for them and realize that you TOO are blessed in what you have!  You are blessed with friends, family, food, clothing, a great family,   Most of all, jealousy is pure silly, in ANY aspect!!  I know WE are ALL better than jealousy and can overcome this green eyed monster.  I know I used this challenge a couple of weeks ago, but I felt to use it again.  I need to hear things twice sometimes.  We all do!

So, who's up?  What cha sipping on this morning?  I'm LOVING me some Mocha Java coffee.  Sure is good too!  Want to join me with a cup this morning? 

Ya'll have a wonderful Friday and enjoy your weekend!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Most Active