Tricare Tummy Tuck Surgeon...

Crazy_Sally
on 8/13/08 11:47 am - NV
Good evening folks.   I recently moved to LV from Alaska, and am a couple days short of being a year post-op.  I am down 101 pounds and have plateau'ed at about 153-ish.  I think I am ready for my tummy tuck and breast lift. 

I just went to a new doctor here in Henderson, and that doctor said that he would put in for my referral for the work.  But I am having a problem finding a plastic surgeon that will accept Tricare.  Coming out of pocket is absolutely not an option.  I don't want to have to travel back to AK to get the surgery done, as I know for a fact that getting it done there would not be an issue at all.  Does anyone know of a PS that accepts Tricare in the LV area?

Any information would be fantastic. 
-Mari-
on 9/12/08 9:56 am, edited 9/12/08 2:24 pm
Hello,
Take a look on the tricare website for a list of plastic surgery Dr's In the Vegas Area. They may not have any. You could make an appt with the Micheal Callahan Hospital and ask your Dr. I know they do "some" on base. But they are few and far between. At least they Dr. will be able to tell you if they offer any and could give you a referral.
Good Luck.
vany_pr_2000
on 9/12/08 4:14 pm - Abilene , XX
Hi-

Have you tried on base? I hear there's a plastic surgeon in town now that's the best at what he does. Since it would be on base, your costs would be lower than norm and to me, driving up there would be a small price to pay even if it is just to check things out before making a decision. Just me 2 cents for what it's worth.
Most Active