Get Together In LAS VEGAS

ginawins
on 7/26/08 5:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
It's been a while and I was thinking it would be nice to get everyone together so we can all chat and celebrate our success.  Town Square by Fry's off the strip is such a wonderful place and also pretty central for most.   I was thinking The Yardhouse for happy hour.  Their happy hour is everyday between 3pm and 6pm.  During happy hour almost everything is 1/2 price and very affordable as well.    Or there is the California Pizza Kitchen and The Claim Jumper.  How about a vote:
Yardhouse
CPK
Claim Jumper

Wed. 6th of Aug.
Thurs. 7th of Aug.

3 pm
5 pm

or, anyother suggestions

Looking forward to hearing from you all.  Gina  : )

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

barbccrn
on 7/26/08 6:22 am, edited 7/26/08 6:23 am - Las Vegas, NV

Glad you posted here too, Gina. Know the post will stay close to top on this board(though thats sad that not many people visit the Nevada board). Weds works better for me. I say 5pm so people can meet us after work. I'm working on Thurs but if that works better for a lot of people...maybe a little later and I'd come after work at 7:30pm

Also another AWESOME restaurant there is Tuscan Brio Grill. Ron and I have gone there...awesome food. Huge appetizers that I took 1/2 home and yes...one of the boys ate it!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

ginawins
on 7/26/08 7:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
You always make me laugh!  Gina  :  )

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

~ Dana ~
on 7/29/08 9:28 am - Henderson, NV
Hi,

I vote for the Yardhouse cause I have never been there before and I have been to the other two places but just as good so actually I am flexible!  Anytime after 4 pm is good for me but Aug 7 is your hubbys concert.  Also all of next week and half of the following week I wouldnt be there until after 6:30 pm because I have to pick up my daughter from work at 6 pm and my parents (back up picker upper) will be gone those days.  Other than that I am open.
erinp
on 7/30/08 3:32 am - Las Vegas, NV

I've been to Yardhouse and yes, it's good.  Either day works for me and 5pm is probably better for me.  Just post the decision and I'll be there!!! 

Erin

Erin 

healthy2008
on 7/31/08 1:58 pm - NV
Just need to double check.  gina you said today.  5pm Friday august 1st at the Brio?  Let me know.
Vegas_ T.
on 9/10/08 4:51 am - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/03/03 with

Will you be having anymore get togethers in the future?  I would love to meet up with some locals.  I need to start checking this board more often.

IMG_4593-1.jpg image by taralynn21475          IMG_8653-1.jpg image by taralynn21475     

Most Active