Just moved here and have some ?????'s

bobbeeslady
on 7/13/08 3:17 pm - Lincoln, NH

Hi all:

I have just moved here from NH. I attend my first meeting this coming Saturday. It is through the Nevada Surgical Weight Loss Center. Has anybody used them and  how does the process go? Do you have a long time to wait from the beginning til you get a date? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

BlueBird_ANI.gifLesli_NameTag.jpg  
   see you soon on the other side                      

vegasmommy314
on 7/14/08 3:56 pm - Las Vegas, NV
VSG on 05/16/08 with

I went to one of their seminars, but they did not do the surgery I was looking for so I went somewhere else. A friend of mine went through them and I think her surgery date was set in three weeks it all went very fast.

jennaflirt
on 9/27/08 10:16 am - Las Vegas, NV
I am going through NSWC.  Dr Atkinson is my surgeon.  They are great.  Very helpful with the insurance.  They will look it all over and will not submit until they are sure you will be approved.  I have Cigna Open Acess.  I did my 6 mo diet but did not have the notes I needed.  They looked it over and said do it again so you will get approved, ins will just deny what you have.  So I followed theri lead and did my 6 mo and all other requirements correctly.  I finished my 6 mo on 9/15 had my consult on 9/25 and my paperwork submitted on that day as well.  unless something goes wrong my surgery will be 11/3.  My cousin used the same surgeon 4 yrs ago.  No mortality, no complications to speak of and over 4k surgeries done by this surgeon.  The most common complication is stoma and that is easily fixed.  I have all the faith in him.  I also went to 3 seminars.  They want to make sure you complete a recent seminar.  Let me know if I can help further.  i am so excited.

Highest/Current/Goal
263/118/138

was size 22
now size 4

Most Active