Northern Nevada clothing opportunity

TrixieNV
on 7/14/08 5:57 am - NV

I have another lady who wants to do a similar thing, but she is mainly just interested in casual clothes.  What are you most interested in?  I will be happy to work something out with you.

bobbeeslady
on 7/14/08 11:01 am - Lincoln, NH

Anything you have would be appreciated. I have absolutely NO nice clothes. I have a few tank tops and some capris and that is my wardrobe.

Thank you for getting back to me.

BlueBird_ANI.gifLesli_NameTag.jpg  
   see you soon on the other side                      

TrixieNV
on 7/14/08 1:32 pm - NV

OK, Lesli.  If you want to email me your address I can have my husband's company ship it UPS and then we just reimburse them. 

bobbeeslady
on 7/14/08 1:36 pm - Lincoln, NH

This is great....Thank you so much.

Lesli York

2300 E Silverado Ranch #1076

Las Vegas NV 89183

BlueBird_ANI.gifLesli_NameTag.jpg  
   see you soon on the other side                      

TrixieNV
on 7/15/08 12:21 am - NV

OK, I asked my DH to bring me home a box from work.  HOPEFULLY he remembers!

So how are you liking Vegas?

TrixieNV
on 7/16/08 1:46 pm - NV
OK, I packed a box tonight.  I put in at least 3 pairs of dress slacks, black, grey and khaki,  a dress jacket, black skirt suit and a grey and blue pin stripe 3 piece, some tops, a couple of long skirts, a summer dress, and I also included a swimsuit, because I know it is hot there!  My husband is out of town and won't be going back to wor****il Monday, so that's the earliest we can ship.  I hope you find something in there that will be what you are looking for.  Just so you know, I am only sending you about 20% of what I have, so if you feel you need something further, let me know.  I have a few other suits and some formal clothes that I didn't include because if you don't need that stuff I didn't want to waste your shipping $$.
TrixieNV
on 7/24/08 1:26 pm - NV
HI Lesli,

I wasn't' sure since you didn't respond to my last couple of posts, but I went ahead and shipped the box today.  Let  me know how it goes.
Most Active