Free Weight Loss Class in Las Vegas

DrLindsey
on 6/12/08 4:26 am - Las Vegas, NV
Oh Shoot! Disregard that last map! Something funky happened when I posted the link!  Here is the address:  7220 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, Clark, Nevada 89113, United States And here is the CORRECT map!! http://www.mapquest.com/maps/7220+S+Cimarron+Rd+Las+Vegas+NV +89113/

Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi is a licensed clinical psychologist and member of OH's Mental Health Advisory Board. By posting, she makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein. This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help, seek professional services or dial 911. For more info on Dr. Lindsey visit www.mindbodybariatrics.com.

~ Dana ~
on 6/12/08 11:45 am - Henderson, NV
Perfect.....thank you, see everyone then!
barbccrn
on 6/17/08 7:31 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gina and I plan on going...now I find out DH just invited some friends over for tomorrow. I'm gonna do my best to escape for a few hours. Hope to be there.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active