Free Weight Loss Class in Las Vegas

DrLindsey
on 6/4/08 7:42 am - Las Vegas, NV

Hi All! My husband and I offer a free weight loss class for the community through the Barbara Greenspun Women's Care Center. Most of you at OH are weight loss experts in many respects but I promise that we will give some new  research and a summary of our  realistic philosophy on weight loss AND maintenence. Plus, you get advice from a medical and behavioral perspective. It is applicable for surgery and non-surgery folks so if you have a friend or loved one who is interested in getting started losing weight and don't want to see them yo-yo-ing forever, or you or a loved one are struggling to maintain weight loss, this may be a good (free) opportunity. Here is the info: Make sense of all the weight loss confusion! This talk is presented by Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi, a licensed clinical psychologist, and Dr. Dominic Ricciardi, a board certified internist.  This talk will cover such topics as: the history of the weight loss industry, causes and effects of excess weight, a scientific review of weight loss strategies, realistic and research-based approaches to help you to manage your weight, and information about services offered at MindBody Bariatrics. You will leave this talk with essential, practical information needed to get started on a smart, safe, weight management journey! Time is provided for questions and answers at the end of the talk. No pressure to purchase anything, we promise! Just come, listen, and learn! To RSVP call 363-6005. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions!

Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi is a licensed clinical psychologist and member of OH's Mental Health Advisory Board. By posting, she makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein. This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help, seek professional services or dial 911. For more info on Dr. Lindsey visit www.mindbodybariatrics.com.

~ Dana ~
on 6/4/08 10:38 pm - Henderson, NV
Sounds like exactly what I need since there are no support groups around to attend.  I am off track and need badly to kick start myself again to lose and then maintain.  When is the class because I would love to attend? Thanks
ginawins
on 6/8/08 11:55 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Dana, Dr. Lindsey I would love to attend to.  When is the seminar?

welcome_to_the_weteos.jpg image by CCRHdirty_birdie_sm.gif picture by CCRHqueen_bee_gina_small.gif picture by CCRH

DrLindsey
on 6/8/08 2:35 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Wednesday the 18th is the next class. I am looking forward to meeting both of you and hope that you can attend. Our office is closed on Mondays but give us a call any other day to RSVP!

Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi is a licensed clinical psychologist and member of OH's Mental Health Advisory Board. By posting, she makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein. This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help, seek professional services or dial 911. For more info on Dr. Lindsey visit www.mindbodybariatrics.com.

barbccrn
on 6/8/08 10:25 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Yay!!!! I'm on vacation that week. Count me in. I'll call the office tomorrow. Gina and Dana...see you guys there.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

~ Dana ~
on 6/8/08 10:46 pm - Henderson, NV
I will call Tuesday to RSVP....hopefully it is in the evening.  If so I will be there for sure!!!!
healthy2008
on 6/9/08 8:28 am - NV

I'll be there!  See you there Gina, Barb and Dana!   I might bring my hubby too.

~ Dana ~
on 6/11/08 10:39 pm - Henderson, NV
I did the RSVP but I couldnt find the address given on mapquest.....Dr Lindsey can you post the address or directions?  Thanks
DrLindsey
on 6/12/08 4:12 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Dana, No problem. Sorry for the confusion - everything is so new out here in the Southwest. We run into this a lot.  From Henderson area or the 15S you will take the 215 W. You will pass Decatur, Jones, Rainbow - Exit off Buffalo and take a Left. When you hit Warm Springs take a right. You will see the St. Rose Hospital-San Martin Campus ahead on your right. As you approach the hospital, turn RIght on Cimarron. The Womens Care Center will be towards the back of the large building on your right.  From Summerlin, take 215 E. You will take the Sunset/Durango exit and continue until you exit on Durango. Turn Right on Durango, Left on Warm Springs. You will see the St. Rose Hospital San Martin Campus on your left. Take a left on Cimarron. The Womens Care Center will be towards the back of the large building on your right.  Keep in mind that the talk is at 6 and there tends to be a lot of traffic on the 215 in this area around that time so give yourself some extra time.  Let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to meeting you! Lindsey

DrLindsey
on 6/12/08 4:20 am - Las Vegas, NV

Most Active