My 2 Month Progress Pics

MamaMichelleLV
on 5/9/08 2:11 pm - Henderson, NV

Here are my 2 month post op pics, I have been kind of bummed that I only lost 7 lbs this month (and haven't lost anything in the past week) but the pics show my progress so that makes me feel so much better!!

Here's the first set:

Click on the smaller picture to see a bigger version

Here's the 2nd set (I had to change shorts because the other pair wouldn't stay up, lol)

Again click to see the bigger picture!

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/08 10:12 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Wow!  You can really see the difference in just two months.  Congratulations! You won't be able to keep that dress on in another two months!
Sheesh S.
on 5/12/08 2:44 am
Revision on 07/07/14
You look great! Congrats  

Vegas_ T.
on 5/20/08 12:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/03/03 with
You are looking great!!!  Keep up the good work and take lots of pics on your way down

IMG_4593-1.jpg image by taralynn21475          IMG_8653-1.jpg image by taralynn21475     

DrLindsey
on 5/21/08 2:00 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Wow! Great pictures! Your waist has shrunk so dramatically in just 2 months! The dress looks great! Congrats! And please please don't let yourself be disappointed in a seven pound loss in a month. That is such an incredible accomplishment!

Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi is a licensed clinical psychologist and member of OH's Mental Health Advisory Board. By posting, she makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein. This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help, seek professional services or dial 911. For more info on Dr. Lindsey visit www.mindbodybariatrics.com.

carriesb
on 6/2/08 1:23 pm
You look great good for you!!
kristinW
on 7/7/08 11:31 am
Congarts, You Look Great! You and I  seem to be pretty close in our starting weight and where we are at how are you doing are you having any problems? Keep up the good work!
Most Active