I just joined my first walk...wish me luck!

~ Dana ~
on 4/9/08 12:11 pm - Henderson, NV
Hi everyone ..... I am so excited, I just joined my first walk ever!  Before surgery it is something I would never thought of, I was too lazy to think I would make it more than five minutes!  Here is the info and check out my page........wish me luck, I want to at least make it to the finish line!

Dana

AFAN is getting ready for the AIDS WALK LAS VEGAS 2008. Help us in the fight against HIV/AIDS here in southern Nevada. Join thousands of people on April 20, 2008 as we take to the streets to support those living with this disease. Together we can make a difference.

AFAN is Nevada's oldest and largest AIDS service organization. Providing more than 24 years of service to our community.

For more information please visit www.afanlv.org.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support AID for AIDS of Nevada

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://afanlv.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=250112&u=250112-211626235&e=1638912009
DrLindsey
on 4/23/08 9:41 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hey Dana! Congratulations! How did it go??? Lindsey

Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi is a licensed clinical psychologist and member of OH's Mental Health Advisory Board. By posting, she makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein. This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help, seek professional services or dial 911. For more info on Dr. Lindsey visit www.mindbodybariatrics.com.

Most Active