Reno Support Group Meeting

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 11:18 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Anyone interested in getting together for an afternoon or evening meeting??  I am happy to offer my home for a get-together--coffee provided!!  Please respond to this note. Let's get together!
Jane L.
on 4/8/08 2:04 pm - NV
Hi Lynne, I would love a get together! I just moved to Carson and don't know anyone here. Let me know if/when you schedule a get together!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/08 4:07 am - Santa Cruz, CA
OK--watch this space!! I'll try to get one scheduled for the end of April, or the first weekend in May.  Even if it's only two or three of us, it's always good to have a support group that you can moan and groan to! Best wishes,
TrixieNV
on 5/15/08 12:15 pm - NV
I just wanted to let you know that we do have group in Carson.  Next meeting is May 20 on the bottom floor at Carson Tahoe Regional Med Ctr.  My surgery is tomorrow, but I have been to the Carson group twice and they seem like great people.
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/08 8:53 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks for the info, Trixie!  I just saw this post, so I promise I wasn't snubbing you! 

I'm a firm believer in "the more the merrier" when it comes to support group meetings!  I haven't gotten any more emails, so I'm going to repost this message again, and just keep trying.

I see you are about two months out--how are things going for you?

Hope you are doing well. 

Remember:  walkwalkwalk, sipsipsip, chewchewchew!!!

Good luck,
TrixieNV
on 7/26/08 11:34 am - NV
HI Lynn,

Thanks for the response.  I have actually attended one of the WBI groups in Reno also, but with all of the groups only meeting once a month, and all pretty much during the same week, it's hard if you have to miss.  That's what happened to me this month, so no meeting until August now.

As for the surgery, things have gone well.  I lost 20lbs prior to surgery and 20lbs after.  I haven't had a fill yet; I see the Dr. again on the 7th.

Teresa
Most Active