Las Vegas support group starting this weekend!!

MamaMichelleLV
on 3/10/08 9:45 am - Henderson, NV
Hi All,

I posted 2 weeks ago and I just wanted to follow up and let everyone know that a new Las Vegas Bandster Suport Group will be meeting for the first time THIS Saturday 3/15/08 at 5pm.

If you would like to be included on the mailing list please email the organizer Monet at [email protected] (Just tell her MamaMichelle sent you) and she will give you all the details. The invitation is open to those who have not yet been banded and just want to speak with others who have been!

DrLindsey
on 3/11/08 4:16 pm, edited 3/11/08 4:16 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Good luck with the new group! What a great idea to start it preoeratively. Best wishes to you and I really hope folks take this opportunity to learn and prepare!

Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi is a licensed clinical psychologist and member of OH's Mental Health Advisory Board. By posting, she makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein. This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help, seek professional services or dial 911. For more info on Dr. Lindsey visit www.mindbodybariatrics.com.

~ Dana ~
on 3/12/08 9:27 am - Henderson, NV
Cool, I hope it works out.  If anything ever gets mentioned about a group for RNY'ers please post.  I need to get out and meet new people with the same thing common as me.
kristinW
on 5/2/08 4:16 pm
how did you first group go? please fill me in
Most Active