SWCC calling after seminar

carriesb
on 3/4/08 5:47 am
I went to a seminar with Surgical weight control center Atkinson/Soong on Feb 23rd and they said at the seminar they'd call the following week. I haven't received a call does anyone know how long I should give before I start calling. I don't want them to think I'm bugging them.
vegasgyrl
on 3/5/08 12:12 am - Las Vegas, NV
To be quite honest, no one EVER called me.  So I figured that since I had Cigna they werent going to be calling me bac****il I was done with my six month diet, but I called them about 1 1/2 weeks after I attended and never received a call back.  So I stopped after someone told me they arent very responsive until you are close to your surgery.  So in saying all that, if you are required to do a six month pre op diet, do that and then call them, there really isnt anything they can do until that is done.  But if you dont, I would say get to bugging them.  They are extremely busy, which I found out yesterday when I went in for my psych evaluation, but no one is that busy to not ever return a call.  So call them if you need to.  :)

278/170/145
Surgery/Current/Goal

5 feet tall and gorgeous at any weight!!!!

carriesb
on 3/6/08 7:53 am
They called today and I called Dr Segura to schedule an appt for the evaluation but went to her voicemail and she hasn't called back yet. Did you see Dr Segura for your evaluation? How was she?
vegasgyrl
on 3/14/08 12:27 am - Las Vegas, NV
I had Dr. Segura, and she was wonderful.  Very informative, she was late about 10 minutes but was very apologetic and called the office to tell them to tell me she was on her way.  You will enjoy her.

278/170/145
Surgery/Current/Goal

5 feet tall and gorgeous at any weight!!!!

pmslvnv
on 3/12/08 4:37 am
Trust me...keep calling. I do know for a fact that since they've been advertising for the lap band surgery, SWCC is swamped. I had my surgery Jan. 24th and I literally had to call and follow up all the time. They're just really, really busy. So keep calling Peggy
Most Active