Getting back on track

nevadagirl
on 1/16/08 1:31 am - Fernley, NV
So here I am 5 years post op and feeling fat. I haven't gained my weight back but I haven't lost all that I want. I started at 340 and am at 200 but really need to lose another 40 or 50 to not be considered obese. I can't seem to jump start this. Anyone have any ideas?
Terri Z.
on 1/24/08 11:41 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi, I am kinda like in the same boat with you, I lost most of my weight went from 350 to 160 then started gaining here and there, now I am 8yrs out my weight is 192, well it was until I got the 6 week body makeover and I started that on the 16th of Jan and I am now at 183 my goal is to get back to 160 if not lower,my doctor wanted to do a revision, but if I can jump start the losing then I am not going to have the surgery. So you might want to check into the 6wbmo and see if that might help, you get a lot of protein and it works for people that have had gastric bypass. Or you can go back and do the post-op diet they gave you when you got home. To me the other is better. Good luck
nevadagirl
on 1/24/08 12:04 pm - Fernley, NV
Thanks how do I find out about the 6wk bmo? Good luck with your weight loss.
Terri Z.
on 1/24/08 11:16 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Your welcome and thank you here ya go and good luck, http://www.mybodymakeover.com/            
Most Active