COMING TO VEGAS....DO I NEED A COAT OR LIGHT JACKET???

Vivian Prouty
on 11/28/07 11:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Everyone, I am SOO Excited I am going to Las Vegas today for the FIRST TIME.   I was wondering if a light jacket would be enough or do I need a coat.    Please respond I need to know !!!   Thanks and God bless you all. Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Genisis
on 11/29/07 3:30 am - NV
During the day you should be fine in light layers, but at night it has been getting a bit colder so I would suggest bringing a coat.  I'm not sure when you will be visiting, but the temps for the week are highs in the mid to upper 60's and lows in the  mid 40's. 
Vivian Prouty
on 11/29/07 3:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thank you so very much for responding.   We are about to leave for the airport soon.   You emailed me just in time.  Thanks so much.   I packed a trench coat and am wearing a hoodie.....so hopefully I will be just fine.    God bless you. Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active