I GOT A DATE!!!

Genisis
on 11/15/07 10:17 am - NV
I finally got a date for surgey.  Monday, December 17th will be the start of my new life!!! YippieeI'm sooooooo excited.  My consultation went great, all my labs and tests look good, no pre-surgery diet required.  His only instructions were "just try not to gain any weight prior to the 17th". I can live with that. Yippiee 
~ Dana ~
on 11/15/07 2:16 pm - Henderson, NV
Congratulations.....what awesome news!!!
DrLindsey
on 11/15/07 2:47 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Congratulations. All of your hard work and effort has paid off! And rest assured, you are in excellent hands.  I am curious, how do you feel about the December date, being right in the holiday season? How are you going to prepare for that?  It may make things more challenging, but on the other hand,  you will have access to more support. Best wishes and congratulations again.

Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi is a licensed clinical psychologist and member of OH's Mental Health Advisory Board. By posting, she makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein. This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help, seek professional services or dial 911. For more info on Dr. Lindsey visit www.mindbodybariatrics.com.

Genisis
on 11/28/07 7:41 am, edited 11/28/07 7:42 am - NV
Thank you.  I am not really worried about my date being so close to Christmas.  I think it will be fine for me.  I wasn't planning on doing much for the holidays this year anyway.  I wasn't planning on seeing my family this year (too far away), but at least now I know that when I see them next year I will be much healthier and better able to enjoy their company.
Sheesh S.
on 11/16/07 12:28 am
Revision on 07/07/14
Congrats on getting the date!

GigglyMarie
on 11/16/07 12:14 pm - Henderson, NV
Congrats and good luck!  Best wishes to you on your journey!

GigglyMarie

Most Active