Meeting At Rock Park

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/07 9:10 pm - Santa Cruz, CA

Hi, folks;

Just wanted to let everyone know how our get-together went on Saturday afternoon.  It was just three of us today, but that was a good start.  One of us is five years out, another only about 5 weeks, and then there was me at two-plus years post-op. 

We traded photos and talked about our journeys and just enjoyed a beautiful day next to the Truckee River. 

I hope we can make this at least a monthly get-together, and anyone who wants to join us is very welcome.  Next time, I think we need to try to find an indoor site, because I don't think the weather is going to be so nice in November! 

Anyone who wants to contact me please do so via OH or at my email of [email protected]

See ya!  

mnmomma2004
on 10/14/07 4:16 am - Reno, NV
Hi Lynn I had a great time at our get-together at Rock Park. Thanks for setting this up. It was great to meet you and She-She. What a beautiful day that you ordered for us too!!!!! I'm looking forward to getting together again.  Have a great week!! Peggy 10/15/02
Sheesh S.
on 10/14/07 5:29 am
Revision on 07/07/14

Hey Lynn

It was so nice to meet Peggy and you,  You are both a wealth of information and I am looking forward to future get togethers... I had a great time!

Thank you so much

Most Active