Moving to Las Vegas and seeking info

sapphire10
on 8/16/07 3:26 am - Colorado Springs, CO

We are moving to Las Vegas so I have been sending out my resume looking for a job in the Las Vegas area. I received a call from the Lucas Group for an interview and was wondering if anyone has ever worked for them or knows someone who has worked for them and if so, what do you think of them?

Any information would be helpful.

Thank you,

~ Dana ~
on 8/16/07 9:44 am - Henderson, NV
I have never heard of them before, what type of business are they?  Good luck on a successful move!
sapphire10
on 8/17/07 12:19 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Thank you I am excited about the move, my daughter and grandson live in Las Vegas and I have a sister close by in Lake Havasu, but more importantly, no more snow and cold winters for me. This is what I was able to find out on the internet: Since 1970, Lucas Group Accounting & Finance recruiters have paired exceptional talent to top-notch clients. From Fortune 500 firms to smaller companies needing their first controller, Lucas Group has successfully placed outstanding Accounting & Finance candidates. What separates Lucas Group Accounting and Finance from other recruiting firms is our experienced team, our commitment to providing an exceptional career change or hiring experience for our customers, and the speed with which we respond to your needs and deliver results. We also provide an after placement service which provides clients and candidates with feedback, and ultimately helps with retention and job satisfaction. Hands-on experience in the fields we recruit from, an exclusive partnership with The Wall Street Journal, which provides access to the best companies in the marketplace, and a retention program unique in the industry have made Lucas Group one of the nation's largest, executive search firms. To every executive search, we bring incomparable recruitment resources and a personal commitment to excellence from each member of our recruitment staff. Client and job seekers around the world depend on executive search services from Lucas Group when they want to See the Right People. Lucas Group's vision is to be a dynamic non-franchised Executive Search, Staffing and Electronic Recruiting Exchange Company that out paces our industry in profitable growth. We plan to accomplish our vision by two primary focuses: Always realizing that our associates are the most important resource of our company. We recognize that by the following commitments: Provide a supportive, nurturing, respectful and trusting environment that encourages our associates to maximize their talents to the benefit of each individual and the company Share the wealth created by our associates Lucas Group's second priority is our customers - client companies and candidates. We want our customers to love us and not just like us, and we pledge to provide them with the finest personal service. We desire our customers to be extremely satisfied with our service. Our Accounting & Finance recruitment expertise includes, but is not limited to: Accounting Finance Tax Audit Treasury We also specialize in contract opportunities, such as: General Ledger Reconciliations Budgeting and Forecasting Auditing Month/End Year Closing Sarbanes Oxley Projects Tax A solid industry leader for more than three decades, Lucas Group offers jobs in recruiting to individuals with strong drive, excellent communication skills and a proven track record of success.      
Lucas Group's corporate headquarters: 3384 Peachtree Road, Suite 700 Atlanta, GA 30326
3384 Peachtree Road, Suite 700 Atlanta, GA 30326 Lucas Group a multi-disciplined, international recruiting firm is one of the fastest growing search firms in the business, as a result, we have multiple recruiting jobs for motivated team players. Through our unique partnership with The Wall Street Journal, we are able to access resources unavailable to most other recruiting firms, enabling Lucas Group to remain ahead of the industry curve. The strength of our industry and functional expertise, coupled with our desire to provide premier customer service and personal attention, separates Lucas Group from other executive search firms. Every search is different and each client's needs are different. Lucas Group understands the intricacies of your needs as well as the needs of our candidates. This is why our process is tailored to the specifications of the search, and as each search differs, so too does the process. Thanks again
Most Active