new member with questions

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/07 4:53 am - Las vegas, NV
Hello- I'm a new member interested to hear if there is anyone in the Las Vegas area who has had gastric bypass, and what surgeon they used. I went to a seminar last spring for North Vista. Anyway, I will be switching onto Aetna POS, and would like to know if anyone has used them as well. I checked out the coverage, and that should not be a problem.I am familiar with what I need to do, since I was approved in the past, but unfortunately could not have the surgery done at that time.  I won't be effective with them until the beginning of 2008. I am hoping to have surgery next year. Thanks  for listening. Jenny
Sherry65
on 8/12/07 6:09 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Jenny, I had my RNY performed by Dr.Atkinson(Surgical Weight Control Center)On May 21,2007..I'm not sure If he accepts your Insurance or not but you can go to his website and see..I also know Dr.Teng does Surgery also..I have a friend who used him and is doing fantastic...Good Luck,
Sherry

Three Rules to Life, Give it your all, Never take anything for granted and always smile at what life might throw at you!
~ Dana ~
on 8/12/07 10:33 pm - Henderson, NV
I had my surgery in Los Angeles but my friend had hers done with Dr Simon in N Vegas and she has done great.  I am not sure what insurance he takes but I would suggest to check with each Dr and go to all their seminars.  It helped me alot when researching them.  Good luck! Dana
Eggface
on 8/13/07 11:59 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Hi Jenny, Welcome to OH. Here's a link you might find useful in your research: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/professionals/showd ocs-all.php?State=NV If you click on testimonials you will see fellow OH patient reviews. ~Michelle OH Member Services

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Jeanine S.
on 8/31/08 2:22 pm - compton, AR
testing

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvQ6ot0/weight.png">>

Most Active