Primary Care Physicians HELP!

VegasBaby
on 8/1/07 7:23 am, edited 8/1/07 6:48 pm - Henderson, NV
I am a senior demsions holder and was wondering if anyone can help me with a list of Doctors in the Las Vegas area that I could chose for my PCP that are familar with obese patients and weight loss surgery.  I know there was a post or list somewhere on this site before and I can not for the life of me find it.   Maybe some of you could list the doctors you had for your PCP and I can see if my insurance covers them.  Thank you HELP HELP PLEASE.
Pat I.
on 8/2/07 11:11 am - Las Vegas, NV
You might ask Dr Atkinsons office for a list of Drs.
GigglyMarie
on 8/3/07 6:10 pm - Henderson, NV
Dr. Akinson's office can refer you to someone. Just give them a call and they will be happy to help you. For me, they suggested I try Dr. Martinez who has had RNY himself. I loved have the opportunity to talk to him about his procedure while he helped me decide if it was right for me. I'm not sure if he takes your insurance, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. His office is across from Sunrise Hospital. He is really easy to talk with which was an added bonus for me.  Good luck!

GigglyMarie

VegasBaby
on 8/3/07 6:29 pm - Henderson, NV
Could you give me Dr Martinez's first name and phone number please.   I have heard of him and was trying to find his name and number to no success... 
GigglyMarie
on 8/3/07 7:46 pm - Henderson, NV
Luis Martinez MD 3201 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89109 732-7440 I hope this helps!

GigglyMarie

loneyfever
on 9/29/07 10:59 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
I HOPE I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER SET BACK.  MY PCP HAS Set MY APPT WITH HIM FUTHER  IN THE MONTH.  i THOUGHT THAT THE LONGER  YOU DO ALL THE THINGS THAT HAS TO BE DONE,  THE LONGER FOR THE ACTUAL PROCEDURE.  hE ALSO REMINDED ME THAT i HAVE'NT BEEN IN HIS OFFICCE IN AWHILE.  MY ONLY ILLNESS IS OBESTITY.
loneyfever
on 9/19/07 5:45 am - Bullhead City, AZ
Thare are some excellent drs at the surgical Control center. Dr. James Atkinson, Dr Darren Soong are at the top of the list in las Vegas.  The website is www. bandand bypass.com  Check it out and good luck
Most Active