Las Vegas

sapphire10
on 7/31/07 3:14 am - Colorado Springs, CO

Hi I am currently living in Colorado and I am 4 months pre-op, but my husband and I are in the process of moving to Las Vegas and I needed to know if anyone could recommend a good barriatric surgeon to follow up wih me? Thanks for your help

GigglyMarie
on 7/31/07 7:26 am - Henderson, NV

Congratulations on your move!

Dr. Atkinson is wonderful! He is with the Surgical Weight Control Center of Nevada.  Here is the website. http://www.bandandbypass.com/index.shtml They have a wonderful support system.  Good Luck! Marie

sapphire10
on 7/31/07 7:49 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Thank you, I will definitely check out the website. If all goes well I could be in Vegas as soon as September I have had two job interviews in Henderson and I am just waiting for them to hire me and I will give my two weeks notice and  I am there. My daughter lives in North Las Vegas, so I will be staying with her until my husband sells our house  and moves out here with me. Thanks again for the info
GigglyMarie
on 7/31/07 8:14 am - Henderson, NV
I live in Henderson!  Dr. Atkinson's office is closer to your daughter's house in N. Las Vegas than Henderson. It's about a 15-20 min drive for me (from Henderson) and well worth it.  If you are familiar with Las Vegas he is near the Springs Preserve and the Meadows Mall.  Good luck with the all the changes in your life! Marie 

GigglyMarie

sapphire10
on 7/31/07 11:37 pm - Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks again, I will be living in N. Las Vegas and working in Hendersen so that will work for me Thanks again,

Most Active