IS

EmbodySuccess
on 7/8/07 10:16 am, edited 7/9/07 5:10 am - Roswell, GA
Forgive me if my sense of geography isn't the greatest, but to this Easterner it seems as if Greeley, Colorado (just north of Denver) is in your general neighborhood; and if it is, it would be worth your while to amble over their August 11-12 for the Rocky Mountain Summit on Obesity so you can participate in my free workshops and enjoy a free coaching consult from yours truly. Details can be found at: www.obesityandme.com  Lots of FREE articles and fun photos on my new BLOG, too:    http://embodysuccess.spaces.live.com *You can groove on my son, the drummer, by going to www.myspace.com/lukeemig !! If anyone would like a free reprint of my article in OH Magazine, "HOW TO OVERCOME SELF-SABOTAGE" just email me at: [email protected]  I helped my son, the drummer*, and his sweetheart caravan from Atlanta to their new home in Ft. Collins, Colorado and was totally smitten with the prairie. There's my story and photos  about it on my blog. They are totally ecstatic to be living in sight of the Rockies. Look forward to spending quality time with them after the Greeley conference. Who knows, Rocky Mountain High may be contagious!! Lovingly, Lauralyn

Lauralyn Bellamy, MA, MDIV, ct Dreamcoach
Self-sabotage stopped!
Learn more at: embodysuccesscoach.com

Most Active