Vegas event?

Linda S.
on 6/30/07 3:25 am - NV
I've decided to come to the Vegas event.  Who else is going? Linda
Yvonne McCarthy
on 6/30/07 5:43 am - Plano, TX
I was just dropping in to say hello to this board since I haven't been here before.  I will be at the event with camera in hand!  I'm looking forward to seeing Vegas again! It's been about ten years since I've been there.  My college cello teacher lives there and I'd love to see him again. I am looking forward to meeting people in this part of the country.  Dr. Simpson spoke at a seminar in 2004 and I never forgot him.  I am looking forward to seeing him again too. So to explain part of my function, have you seen the OHTV videos from California?  I'll be shooting some video (I'm not nearly as funny as Bill is on those) but I'll be there doing video.  At the same time I want to talk WLS. It is my passion and I just can't shutup.   My surgery was 6 years ago and it has changed my life.  I have so much to share and I am so excited. hugs, Y p.s. Here's my most recent video...I hope you enjoy it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K9bGJxZk4Q

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Amy Williams
on 7/2/07 9:21 am
Sounds like you are going to have lots of fun!  I can't wait to see some of the videos.

I've lost over 400 pounds!  
I love helping others, if you have a question just ask!  

Click on a link to read more about my journey:  
My website   My reconstructive photos 

Most Active