Transfer of Addiction Talk:Vegas Event

Dr.Marcy
on 6/27/07 4:31 pm - LOS ANGELES, CA
Hello all! Look like I will be speaking on Addiction Transfer After Weight Loss Surgery at the Vegas event!  I'd love to meet you if you are going! Let me know.  xoxoxo Dr. Marcy

Dr. Marcy
www.myspace.com/doctormarcy
www.psychologyconnections.com

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911. Learn more about Dr. Marcy at www.psychologyconnections.com

Yvonne McCarthy
on 6/30/07 6:38 am - Plano, TX
Dr. Marcy, I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  I'll be there shooting video for OH and running my mouth about WLS as always.  I love meeting new OH people and it's been ages since I've been to Vegas.  I think that's a win/win! hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Dr.Marcy
on 6/30/07 6:48 am - LOS ANGELES, CA
Hi Yvonne! I am so glad you'll be there! My sister may even join me (the totally skinny never been fat woman!). I am brining my bathing suit for some sun and fun! See you next week! oxoxo

Dr. Marcy

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911. Learn more about Dr. Marcy at www.psychologyconnections.com

Yvonne McCarthy
on 6/30/07 7:14 am - Plano, TX
Hey I'm in Texas and we've had so much rain here, it would be worth flying to be in the sun.  You cannot imagine what it has been like for us.  I'm pretty sure if the sun doesn't come out soon, the suicide rate will climb in Dallas.  People with convertibles are all driving around looking like a deer in the headlights! hugs, Y p.s.  save a place at the pool for me and I'd LOVE to meet your skinny never been fat sister.

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Dr.Marcy
on 6/30/07 4:07 pm - LOS ANGELES, CA
Will do!!!!

Dr. Marcy

Most Active