TriCare Prime and Body Contouring

terri89115
on 6/15/07 2:42 am - NV

Hi everyone, I just received my approval to see a surgeon, now the doctor that I have approval for is in another state, but I have heard a lot of negative stuff about him, I am now looking for another doctor but the other one is in another state also, does anyone know of a surgeon here in Nv. that takes Tricare that isn't on the list yet?  I really hate the idea of leaving the state, but I so want to have all this skin removed. Thanks for any help

Kilaani
on 6/16/07 8:35 am - Las Vegas, NV
You might try Dr. Aly and Dr. Cram at Iowa City Plastic Surgery. I know they take insurance - although I'm not sure on the Tricare Prime.  I believe they are the best there is for massive weight loss body contouring!  I'm going there next month for my LBL.  Jill  revision from band to DS 3/10/05 hw/sw/cw/gw 440/435/190/165 -250lbs, 25lbs to go  www.picturetrail.com/kilaani
Sherry65
on 6/21/07 12:05 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I am only 4 weeks out from Gastric Bypass but I also have Tri care..I know It is a little early to start considering plastic surgery,however could you please fill me in on how to get Tricare to pay for the body lift...Everytime I inquire about it I'm given no direct answer...Did you get a doctors referral...Any advise would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks, Sherry
Terri Z.
on 11/12/07 10:38 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi, I get lost on this website,  here is what I did, I went to Luke AFB and got a referral, and it was in Arizona, so I called my daughter in Washington, her husband is stationed at McChord and they told me that they do all that and everything else on WLS at Fort Lewis, so I packed up a few things drove here. Now I had to change my Tricare to here, but that was easy and I been here for over a month. I went to the doctors at Ft. Lewis and now my story gets better.  I had an endoscope done last week and found out I not only have one hernia but two and a blockage. So now I know how I gained 23 pounds and never reached goal. So I am now waiting for them to call for surgery. The doc said I have to wait until I get to goal before they do the plastic surgery, but I am gonna ask them to do a mini TT so I don't get another hernia. I really want to get back to Vegas after the 1st of the year, so I am praying that they get the surgery done before the holiday's. But when you reach goal go and get a referral,  and don't  take NO for an answer. Good Luck...
bbrenner
on 8/15/07 7:14 pm - San Jose, CA
I have a wonderful PS in Reno NV, here name is Dr Tiffany McCormack here is her link.  If you email her she is quick to respond.  http://www.plasticsurgeryrenotahoe.com/html/face.html  she does the most beautiful work ever.  I am a repeat customer after having lost 200 lbs. Bridgette
Most Active