OH event in Vegas

Dr.Marcy
on 6/27/07 4:34 pm - LOS ANGELES, CA
Hi Dana,  I'll be speaking at the event. You'll have a great time and enjoy meeting all the OH people. There are fun give a ways. It's just fun to be with a bunch of people who have been through the same things as you have.  oxoxoxo Marcy

Dr. Marcy
www.myspace.com/doctormarcy
www.psychologyconnections.com

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental condition. No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind. No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help. If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911. Learn more about Dr. Marcy at www.psychologyconnections.com

ericklein
on 6/30/07 1:27 am - Mission Viejo, CA
Hello. I was planning to be there. I'd love to see you.   Hey -- do you think it would be silly / hard / fun / worthwhile to organize any roller coaster trips?  Any interested pos ops could get photos or video of themselves riding for the first time (ever, or first time in years).  Just a thought.
Yvonne McCarthy
on 6/30/07 6:01 am - Plano, TX
Dana, if you are slacking, this is an excellent thing to do.  I will be there doing video but I want to talk to people in your situation.  You will thank yourself for doing something about it now before it gets out of hand.  We have to understand how we can mess this up and every event you go to has more and more information.  I learn LOADS of stuff every time I go.  Now they can't shut me up!  hahaha Dr. Terry Simpson is way cool, Dr. Katzen knows his stuff, I met Dr, Marcy in California and the ladies seem to really REALLY like listening to Jeremy. hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Most Active