Reno Anyone????

Kim T.
on 5/15/07 5:50 am - Calpine, CA
I am looking for real people in my part of the world that have taken this journey (RNY). I havent had surgury yet but was ins approved yesterday! I think it will happen within the next month! I don't live in Reno but very close and would love to know about "local happenings!"
mnmomma2004
on 5/21/07 8:53 am - Reno, NV
Hi there I'm in Reno and was just looking to see if there are any members from here.  I'm glad you posted. Whereabouts are you? I would love to connect with some wls people. I'll be 5 years out in October. Let me know. Peggy 10/15/02
Proud Military Mom
on 5/28/07 12:40 am - Reno, NV
I'm in Reno, my husband and I  both had RNY, although I had mine in Chicago.. I am also having a slight revision on 6/6 due to some stomach issues I am having, they are non-related to my RNY surgery.. Anyway who's your surgeon?  Debby

If you can't stand behind the troops... stand in front of them... PLEASE!

Jennifer B.
on 5/28/07 3:07 pm - Susanville, CA
Hi there, I don't live in Reno, but about 85 miles away and my surgeon is in Reno. Who is your doctor?
one_Di
on 6/7/07 8:25 am
Hi there, I live in Loyalton and I had lap-band surgery on Feb. 26th of this yr. I went through Westrn Baratric Surgery and Dr. Sasse did my surgery. Hope to talk w/you again. Di
brienicole
on 7/31/07 8:25 am
RNY on 06/30/14
Im a renoite too.. watson did my lap band in Nov

Brie (brienicole) Band to bypass revision on June 30th 2014 :) 

Sheesh S.
on 8/1/07 1:27 am
Revision on 07/07/14
Hi! I am in reno, I am having Lap-Band on 9/7/07 with Dr. Sasse...

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/07 3:22 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Hi, Gals; I'm moving to Reno in September and would like to be able to join a support group in your city.  Please let me know where!
Most Active